Top Support Topics
"Application failed to start" because the "side by side configuration" or "application configuration" is incorrect.
When I start up Reel Deal Slots Nickle Alley or Reel Deal Slots 2nd volume it's asking me to put the disk in the drive even though it's already inserted.
I start the game up and get nothing but a black screen and music. What might be the problem?
I'm installing the game and my screen freezes when it asks for Disc 2.
How come I get an error message during installation saying: The software you are about to install does not contain a Microsoft digital signature. Therefore, There is no quarantee that this software works correctly with windows?
I double click on my desktop icon, and it says "OLClauncher.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close."
- Click on your "Start" menu, and then go to Settings --> Control Panel.
On the screen that appears, click "Classic View" to the left if this is not already set.
- Now double-click on the Display icon, and then click the Settings tab. Your "screen resolution" (or 'screen area') should be set to 800x600 pixels or higher. Your "color depth" needs to be set to '16 bit' or higher.
- Change your settings if need be, then click "Apply" and close out of this window.
If this does not resolve your issue and you are running Windows XP or newer, return to your Desktop.
- Right-click on the game icon and left-click "Properties."
- Click the Compatibility tab and make sure that none of these boxes contain a checkmark.
- Uncheck these boxes if need be, then click "Apply" and close out of this window. Your problem should now be resolved.