Top Support Topics
"Application failed to start" because the "side by side configuration" or "application configuration" is incorrect.
When I start up Reel Deal Slots Nickle Alley or Reel Deal Slots 2nd volume it's asking me to put the disk in the drive even though it's already inserted.
I start the game up and get nothing but a black screen and music. What might be the problem?
I'm installing the game and my screen freezes when it asks for Disc 2.
How come I get an error message during installation saying: The software you are about to install does not contain a Microsoft digital signature. Therefore, There is no quarantee that this software works correctly with windows?
I have jumbled sound when playing a game or Static.
- Hold down the Windows key at the bottom left of your keyboard, then press "R."
- This should bring up the Run window. In the box that appears, type: dxdiag and click "ok."
- If a prompt appears asking you to allow DirectX to check your drivers, click "Allow." This should bring up the DirectX diagnostic tool.
- Click on the "Sound" tab and move the sound acceleration bar all the way to the left.It should now read "No acceleration."
- Now close out of this window and try your game again.