Updates - Quest
Top Support Topics
"Application failed to start" because the "side by side configuration" or "application configuration" is incorrect.
When I start up Reel Deal Slots Nickle Alley or Reel Deal Slots 2nd volume it's asking me to put the disk in the drive even though it's already inserted.
I start the game up and get nothing but a black screen and music. What might be the problem?
I'm installing the game and my screen freezes when it asks for Disc 2.
How come I get an error message during installation saying: The software you are about to install does not contain a Microsoft digital signature. Therefore, There is no quarantee that this software works correctly with windows?
Reel Deal Casino
UPDATE: Reel Deal Casino PC Update --click to download (2M
Mon, Jul 12th 2010, 10:22
- Fixed an issue with the Don't Pass/Don't Come bets in craps
- Changed the Grand Master completion flow to be more logical
- Fixed a bug associated with the Grand Master Tournament Play
- Fixed an error associated with Caribbean Stud
- Statistics are now being tracked correctly for Bonus Bingo
- Fixed several game play and pay issues with Craps
- Fixed a crashing problem associated with the stud games in Poker
- Fixed a problem with the Grandmaster movie that was playing before completing the Grandmaster Tournament
- Removed the threading which should decrease load times between games
- Corrected the game play for Omaha and Hold'Em games where the blind bets were not being considered
- Corrected an issue in Black Jack where the AI players would not hit when they should have
- Corrected a crashing issue with the previous patch and certain versions of the game
Update Installation Instructions
Simply click on the links below to download the file, saving it to your computer. Once the file is saved, double click on the file (ReelDealCasinoUpdate). Follow the onscreen instructions to install the patch.