Updates - 2nd Volume
Top Support Topics
"Application failed to start" because the "side by side configuration" or "application configuration" is incorrect.
When I start up Reel Deal Slots Nickle Alley or Reel Deal Slots 2nd volume it's asking me to put the disk in the drive even though it's already inserted.
I start the game up and get nothing but a black screen and music. What might be the problem?
I'm installing the game and my screen freezes when it asks for Disc 2.
How come I get an error message during installation saying: The software you are about to install does not contain a Microsoft digital signature. Therefore, There is no quarantee that this software works correctly with windows?
Reel Deal Slots
UPDATE: Reel Deal Slots 2nd Volume PC Update
Mon, Jul 12th 2010, 10:30
- Increased frequency of certain bonus games
- Fixed statistic tracking for certain slot machines, as well as the reset stats button
- Adjusted some in game sound levels
- Added any keystroke and mouseclick to exit the credits screen
- Bullseye bonus game is working correctly, as is Arthur's Knights bonus game
- Added bonus spins remaining indicator for Pharaoh's Prize
- Added total bonus award indicator for Spin to Win
- Fixed a problem with Bullseye, where the enter key was inserting too many credits per spin
- Fixed a payout problem with Pig Pen, associated with the "any pig" pay, as well as the 2 pretty pig payout.
- Fixed a payout problem with the Question Mark game
- Fixed a problem associated with Spy Games when 2 wild symbols occurred on the first reel in combination with 1 spy symbol on the fifth reel.
- Fixed a payout with the any bar payout for Chil
Update Installation Instructions
Simply click on the links above to download the file, saving it to your computer. Once the file is saved, double click on the file (ReelDealSlots2ndVolumeUpdate). Follow the onscreen instructions to install the patch.