Updates - Nickel Alley
Top Support Topics
"Application failed to start" because the "side by side configuration" or "application configuration" is incorrect.
When I start up Reel Deal Slots Nickle Alley or Reel Deal Slots 2nd volume it's asking me to put the disk in the drive even though it's already inserted.
I start the game up and get nothing but a black screen and music. What might be the problem?
I'm installing the game and my screen freezes when it asks for Disc 2.
How come I get an error message during installation saying: The software you are about to install does not contain a Microsoft digital signature. Therefore, There is no quarantee that this software works correctly with windows?
Reel Deal Slots
UPDATE: Nickel Alley PC Update
Mon, Jul 12th 2010, 10:28
- Fixed a bug associated with the Pizza Pie Bonus game that would cause the program to hang occasionally
- Corrected the payout problem associated with the Reel Science Bonus Game
- Fixed a bug with Tiki Treasures that would cause the Bonus Round to hang with 5 scatter symbols
- Fixed a bug associated with the "Happy Man" bonus game. You will no longer be able to spin the machine in the background, this should speed up the load times for this bonus
- Corrected several spelling errors on machines
- Fixed a payout issue associated with The Longest Drive wild multiplier
- Increased bonus game frequency for Hollywood
- Fixed a sound issue with Hollywood
- Upped the payout percentage for The Orient, Bargain Buyers Bonanza, and Beach Patrol
- Removed several "count up" music tracks for games
- Fixed an issue with the wild symbol for Rubik's Cube
- Corrected an iss
Update Installation Instructions
Simply click on the link above to download the file, saving it to your computer. Once the file is saved, double click on the file (NickelAlleyUpdate). Follow the onscreen instructions to install the patch.