Updates - Championship Edition
Top Support Topics
"Application failed to start" because the "side by side configuration" or "application configuration" is incorrect.
When I start up Reel Deal Slots Nickle Alley or Reel Deal Slots 2nd volume it's asking me to put the disk in the drive even though it's already inserted.
I start the game up and get nothing but a black screen and music. What might be the problem?
I'm installing the game and my screen freezes when it asks for Disc 2.
How come I get an error message during installation saying: The software you are about to install does not contain a Microsoft digital signature. Therefore, There is no quarantee that this software works correctly with windows?
Reel Deal Casino
UPDATE: Reel Deal Casino - Championship Edition - 10-15-04
Mon, Jul 12th 2010, 10:13
- Buck's Revenge should be working as intended now
- Fixed an issue with the slot invitational tournament not awarding prize money correctly
- Corrected an issue with sounds delaying dealing in video poker
- Changed the MP3 player to play all song titles regardless of spaces in the title name, as well as increasing the number of songs played in the directory
- Changed a symbol in Millionaire's Club to make the bonus game trigger less confusing
- Corrected an issue in the prize vault with the Gargoyle Prize
- Fixed an issue in Single 21 where splitting aces and getting blackjack on the split wasn't paying correctly
- Corrected an issue with 4 Card Poker where losing players ante bet was not being deducted from there bankroll
- Added the total game time played to the scroll of trials so you no longer have to calculate that manually
- You are no longer able to take a hit after spl
Update Installation Instructions
Simply click on the link above to download the file, saving it to your computer. Once the file is saved, double click on the file (ChampEditionUpdate). Follow the onscreen instructions to install the patch.