Updates - WMS Slots: Reel Em' In
Top Support Topics
"Application failed to start" because the "side by side configuration" or "application configuration" is incorrect.
When I start up Reel Deal Slots Nickle Alley or Reel Deal Slots 2nd volume it's asking me to put the disk in the drive even though it's already inserted.
I start the game up and get nothing but a black screen and music. What might be the problem?
I'm installing the game and my screen freezes when it asks for Disc 2.
How come I get an error message during installation saying: The software you are about to install does not contain a Microsoft digital signature. Therefore, There is no quarantee that this software works correctly with windows?
WMS Slots: Reel Em' In
UPDATE: WMS Game Update
Mon, Jul 9th 2012, 11:34
Update DescriptionThe first time you play the game after applying this patch you will need to go to the cashier screen to select yourplayer.
- Credit countup for low wins on Hot Hot Super Jackpot machines now functions correctly
- The Silk Kimono achievement to trigger a 5 symbol bonus round has been changed to 5 losing spins in a row
- The Multiplier for the Treasure Diver bonus round is now capped at 25X
- Winning spins in the Treasure Diver bonus round are now added to the bonus round total correctly
- During the respin feature the last reel for Hot Hot Super Jackpot machines now slows down correctly
- Scatter pay for 2 scatter symbols in Jewels of the Night now pays correctly
- The storyboard music for Fortune Seeker now plays correctly
- Additional funds now adds to both bankrolls
- If a player is not betting max low credit wins now add to the player's credit total correctly
Update Installation Instructions